Fridays, June 7th - August 9th
- Anyone from age 2 to 18 may check out two books per week from our summer bookmobile. When a book is returned, a new book may be checked out.
- There are no late fees or fines for damaged books
- If a child has 5 unreturned or damaged books, they will not be able to check out any more books until next summer
- Children will be given a bookmark to keep track of how many minutes they read each week. When your child reads 30 minutes in a week, they will win a prize. If a child reads more than 30 minutes, they can record that extra time and receive a McDonald's gift certificate.
- Bilingual materials are available
|High School Apartments||Corner of State and Fayette||10 am|
|Dunlap Court||824 N. West St.||11 am|
|Walnut Court||101 W. Walnut Ct.||12 pm|
|Northwood Mobile Homes||1110 Sandusky Rd.||1 pm|
|Greenbriar Apartments||12 Greenbriar Dr.||2 pm|
|East Street||1243 S. East Street||3:30 pm|